Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rondelle Necklace

I am always searching for long, silver, fun, necklaces to wear.  I Had a few ideas for some and here is one..
If you want fun  statement jewelry,  all you need to do is head to your tool box for some washers, and a few more inexpensive things and you can make it.
Super Easy! 
Make your own, you can do it!
Tutorial
Things You Need.







Without the Bead at the bottom.


 Have a great Thursday Everyone!
<3
Anne

11 comments:

  1. Wow very cool :D

    kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! I bought myself some hardware to copy some of your brilliant ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very chic!! Clever girl, gotta raid hubs toolbox now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cool looking...

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. you know anne, you really should open up an etsy shop and start making/selling your jewelry! i'm sure you'd do so well with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, really like this! You are awesome! I've made at least three of your items. A couple T-shirt Re-do's too! Thank you for posting all of your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok this is totally one of my favorites!!!!!!!! awesome job anne! =)

    ps: I BOUGHT WHITE JEANS! skinnie ones on sale for 15 dollars =) im so excited! they fit like a dream! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Anne (hehehe) you ought to do a post about all your great Shoes :D
    Ha have my eyes on one pair lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. wee I got mine done finally :)
    Thanks Anne
    http://glowacademy10.blogspot.com/2011/05/annes-rondelle-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you don't mind Anne that i am linking the rest of the ones I did off your tut over at http://www.cutoutandkeep.net

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!