Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, April 25, 2011

Project Re-Style #17

Happy Monday Everyone!

I LOVE Mondays!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  
I  sure did and of course I ate too much.  
I can also say that my computer stayed off all day. 
Now back to work.
Welcome to Project Re-Style #17
Details about Project Re-Style are at  the end of this post.
This weeks Re-Style comes straight out of  InStyle Magazine, the only Magazine I read Front to back and back to front.

 I will Link you back to

Because she has tons of awesome DIY ideas and this is one of many.  Her Blog is  most definitely one of my Favorite reads. If you have never Checked out her blog, you are missing out on tons of great, easy DIY projects. 

T Strap Sandal Redo


Tutorial
Things You Need.
1.T-strap sandals
2. Material or leather
3. Scissors
If you use material 1 inch by 4 inches or however long you want them, they could be shorter in length if you want.
I used leather left over from another Re-Style project. I made them 1/2 inch wide by 4 inches long.
I cut 16 strips.



Then you just Tie them on to the T-strap,
8 strips on each shoe.



And you are all done.
  And if you want to change them back,  just untie the leather.
Click on the picture for details about Project Re-Style.

 17 down 35 to go.
Have a Great Day Everyone!

Go Re-Style something:)
<3

Linking to
&
&

11 comments:

  1. Those are adorable!!! My PC stayed off all day too. Really enjoyed my unplugged time with the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great, and look super easy to do! Now I just have to find some t strapped sandals haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuuute one!! Also I loooove Jenni and I Spy DIY-if you write her like a diy question, like, "I want to make xxx" she will totally email you back with a suggestion on how to make it happen.

    Since she is such a huuuge blogger I found this so so sweet and genuine and of course she's endlessly creative. Love her blog!

    The sandals look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this in In Style! Very cute idea, will have to look for a pair of my sandals I can duplicate on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! you always have the greatest ideas :D

    kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and easy tutorial! Luv it! Your comment was soooo lovely!! Thank you !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who ate too much yesterday :D...

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  8. another great DIY!! i managed to stay off the computer all weekend, but it was because i was really sick! glad you have a wonderful easter!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuuuuute, I looked all over and do you know where i can find scrap leather?

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!