Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, April 4, 2011

Thank You so Much!!

So many great things have been happening, and receiving the Kreativ Blogger award by Ivy from the wonderful blog 

Fashion is Passion by Poison.


and The Versatile Blogger Award from
Tereza,  another amazing blog,
Drastic Plastic  

are two of them.
  I am so sorry that this is being acknowledged a week late.
I am going to copy Tereza's Idea  and do a picture post of the 7 things that  I Love. I thought this Idea Brilliant.
So here are 7 things that I adore.



Old Movie Stars

Dreaming




Beautiful Beaches



Puppies and Kittens


Sunsets


Hugs



Rain
Thank you so much Ivy and Tereza.



4 comments:

  1. I am soooooo with you on the old movie stars thing! And Cary Grant? Heaven!!! Congrats on your awards...you are definitely the most creative blogger I know! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Congratulations sweetie, you really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwww yay congrats! love the photos you used =) faaabulous dahling! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve it for all the creative DIYs you created ;)
    Congrats!

    poison

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!