Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, April 1, 2011

I am Over Visiting Keeping it Simple.

Come over to Kaysi's Blog
and check out the leather Clutch I made from a old bomber Jacket. 

And...... My Blog is 4 months old Today. Yay!!! 
Happy Birthday Blog.  

 What a great Birthday Present for you,  visiting another blog. Thanks everyone  for following along on my Crazy, Re-Style, crafts, kind of Ride. You are what fuel this Blog and I am so thankful that you enjoy what I do. 
I Love every second that I spend on WobiSobi.
Have a Wonderful Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday WobiSobi! You are growing, your blog is a big baby one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 months WobiSobi! Loving your blog every day Anne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4 months!! Thanks for doing the post for me Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for having me!! Love your Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bday to your blog! Love all the feather projects you did and that suede clutch is fantastic!
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy 4 month birthday & headed over to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday dear annne!!! happy birthday to you(r blog) hehe!

    Hope you had a fabulous day!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww sweet. and we love reading it :)

    happy birthday wobi sobi!

    xo,
    jamillah

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!