Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tank Top Re-Style.

I have been kind of experimenting with all the washers that I have left over and I came up with this.

Super Easy
Things You Need
1. Tank Top
2. Washers
3. Crystal Rhinestones, heat activated.( Michael's)
4. Hot Glue Gun
5. Tweezers

I just arranged the washers how I wanted them them, and then hot glued them down.

With a pair of tweezers, I heated the back of the Rhinestones with the tip if my hot glue gun, and stuck them down in the middle of my washers.

And Taa Daaa!

Just a little Saturday morning Craft project.
It took me about an hour.

 Quick video of the finished product.
Have a Great Day Everyone.
P. S.  I had a few questions about how this shirt would wash.  I wore mine tank all day and washed it by hand with warm water, then rolled it in a towel to get out the excess water and let it dry flat.  Everything  is still attached. :) You could also use Fabric Glue,  but that takes 24 hours to dry. 
Here is the shirt after I washed it. 
I hope this helps.

Linking to


  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it..

  2. It looks really cute! How would you wash it though? Would have to be hand washed? Would the washers pop off?

  3. Another crazy-cool creation! Honestly, I need a friend like you. I need to go visit my friend-like-you, drink tea and make stuff. I would NEVER think to make any of this...but I'd love to learn!

  4. I love that its industrial and dainty at the same time! <3

  5. Soooooo pretty! Love the rhinstones.

  6. Very beautiful!! Question: Can you wash it if you use the glue-gun on it? And if you can, can you machine-wash it?? Thanks and kisses :)

  7. Pretty and original.Thanks and have a nice week

  8. I am not sure if I would machine wash this. I always wash my stuff like this by hand, and hang it to dry.. :)

  9. Lovely, as usual. ;) You are so talented!! I bet you're the most stylish of all your friends. :)

    Thanks for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. :)

  10. love it, so perfect

  11. This is awesome! You amaze me with your creativity!

  12. Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday - I featured you today! - Mandy,

  13. I LOVE it! I hand stamp those I'm gonna stamp something cute and make me a shirt..

    Thanks for sharing!

  14. I featured this on my blog today. Grab a button from the side bar if you wish.


I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!