Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tank Top Re-Style.

I have been kind of experimenting with all the washers that I have left over and I came up with this.

Super Easy
Tutorial
Things You Need
1. Tank Top
2. Washers
3. Crystal Rhinestones, heat activated.( Michael's)
4. Hot Glue Gun
5. Tweezers

I just arranged the washers how I wanted them them, and then hot glued them down.

With a pair of tweezers, I heated the back of the Rhinestones with the tip if my hot glue gun, and stuck them down in the middle of my washers.





And Taa Daaa!



Just a little Saturday morning Craft project.
It took me about an hour.

 Quick video of the finished product.
Have a Great Day Everyone.
P. S.  I had a few questions about how this shirt would wash.  I wore mine tank all day and washed it by hand with warm water, then rolled it in a towel to get out the excess water and let it dry flat.  Everything  is still attached. :) You could also use Fabric Glue,  but that takes 24 hours to dry. 
Here is the shirt after I washed it. 
I hope this helps.

<3
Linking to

13 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really cute! How would you wash it though? Would have to be hand washed? Would the washers pop off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another crazy-cool creation! Honestly, I need a friend like you. I need to go visit my friend-like-you, drink tea and make stuff. I would NEVER think to make any of this...but I'd love to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that its industrial and dainty at the same time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo pretty! Love the rhinstones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful!! Question: Can you wash it if you use the glue-gun on it? And if you can, can you machine-wash it?? Thanks and kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and original.Thanks and have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure if I would machine wash this. I always wash my stuff like this by hand, and hang it to dry.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, as usual. ;) You are so talented!! I bet you're the most stylish of all your friends. :)

    Thanks for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! You amaze me with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE it! I hand stamp those washers...so I'm gonna stamp something cute and make me a shirt..

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I featured this on my blog today. Grab a button from the side bar if you wish.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!