Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Duveteux Necklace

I was inspired to make this from the Awesome blog
Her ribbon necklace. HERE
Instead of ribbon, I used strips of silk and a pink T-Shirt I cut up. Super easy to do and the possibilities are endless. 
Plus it is so versatile, Necklace, Choker, Scarf, Belt and Bracelet~ all in one. 
I named it The Duveteux, because that means fluffy in French.


Tutorial
Difficulty~Easy
Things You Need.

1. Ribbon or scraps of material, about 1inch wide and  6 inches long. I used about 50 strips.
I ripped the material instead of cutting it to get a frayed look.
2. Cord about 3 feet long.
3.Two beads to place at the end of the cord.
4. Scissors.



That is it.

















Quick end result video

Happy Friday Everyone!
I Hope you Have a Fantastic Weekend.
<3

13 comments:

  1. It is very versatile. I'm not a big fan of the first picture, I think all that fluff around my neck would irritate me, but I love the variations with the long cord and used as a belt.
    It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very vivid imagination dear! Great design and very versatile! Have a nice weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Versatile! Belt, necklace, bracelet, maybe even hair band and smaller one as anklet;)

    Very creative!

    Poison

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEE. LOVE it as a Belt :) LOVE LOVE LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bella.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh so much fun! perfect for spring too =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cord with the beads most of all!!! Sooo elegant....I really love it worn open at the neck! You always inspire girly!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow! Looks like something from Anthro! Amazing once again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, perfect for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just amazing Anne! This is probably one of my favorites of all your creations! have i ever told you that I'm in love with your hair cut?! it looks just fabulous on you.
    P.s. I have to tell you that I much prefer to see your jewelry/outfits on YOU instead of ms. mannequin? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oops. that wasn't supposed to be a question mark after mannequin. it wasn't a question, it was a STATEMENT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! I am now addicted to your DIYS!!!

    Sadie xx
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!