Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Jewelry

Hey Everyone. I hope you all had a great Tuesday.  I sure did, because I able to spend the whole morning with my Sister and Niece.
I was  so glad I was able to see them both, what a fantastic day!<3
Over the last week I have had a vision in my head of some earrings and a necklace. I  just finished them tonight, and I wanted to share.  They are 14 Karat Gold overlay,  a brownish, purple bead, with a gold chain tassel.   I love how they turned out. It is  just what I envisioned in my head.





I had a couple of findings left, so I made these simple ones. 
I hope you all have a Wonderful Night! 


Linking up to

10 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!! I would love to be so talented and have visions! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can barely make a dinner that comes out how I envisioned! Those are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you really put effort into creating these peices. Looks sooo chic! And I can appreciate the artisty that went into them too.

    LOL @ Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and fashionable for spring!! Congrats! And thank you for following sweety! :)
    (I really like your hair btw!) - Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace looks so good on the pink top. So elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cute!! I can imagine myself wearing something like this with a dress to a wedding.

    xox
    http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty.. this lariet style was popular last year when I was in Europe! I like yours better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the set, but that necklace is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!