Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pearls and Flowers

Just a quick clothes post, because work is calling. Gorgeous day here.  The Sun is shinning and the breeze is soft and cool. It kind of feels like the shirt I am wearing.


 Shirt and Tank ~Target
Pants I Re-Styled HERE
Pearls~ Target

 Shoes~ LimeLight
Earrings~ Macy's

Have a Wonderful Thursday Everyone.
I have a couple of things I am working on, 
hopefully I can post tonight.

8 comments:

  1. I see that we have similar tastes: shoes, jewelry, alterations and decorating? Is that so? Greetings from Polish-aga

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love pearls and in this way look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top :D

    kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking through your blog this afternoon and must say that I enjoyed it very much! I'm so gonna try the t-shirt shrug :).

    Oh, and BTW, I think your Limelight shoes are adorable!

    Moe
    www.moethesoutherngal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous top! Have a nice weekend dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!