Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fringe Tee DIY

Good Morning Beautiful People. I don't know about you but I can never seem to get tired of restyling my old Tees into new ones. This one has been in my head for about a month, but has been put on the back burner because of other projects.  I finally said  to my self this morning  ok~ go make it, it won't sew itself. So I did.
And OMG, it was so easy. It took me about 15 minutes. Why was I waiting so long to make it?
  

 Tutorial


Things you need

1.2 Old Tee Shirts, same color~ or hey, be creative and do crazy colors.
2. Scissors
3. Pins
3.Sewing Machine


 Take the shirt you are going to cut up and cut the collar, and one sleeve off. This works best if you use two vee neck shirt or two regular collar shirts, because you want the top layer of fringe to match up with the Vee.
After you cut them from the tee, make cuts up the the hem, to make your fringe.  Then you stretch out  the cut pieces, it makes them curl.





 Then you place your longer piece, which is the sleeve part that you cut,  on to the other shirt  and pin that.

Then lay the collar part on top of that, pin and sew.

And

Voila






Have a Wonderful Thursday!
<3

Linking to



13 comments:

  1. Hi, good morning!
    Wow, you're truly gifted! Thanks for your kind sharing. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! Very inspiring really! Congrats dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fringed tee and also, tassel shoes!! Very cute!! I had bookmarked same inspiration shoes from Louboutin.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's so adorable. I have so many shirts that need a new life. I'm using your blog for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG woohoo I just bought a pack of t-shirts LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeeeeeeee, Got mine done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! got a bunch of tees...i should try this! btw, i passed an award to you several posts back...if you are interested, check it out.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. think i may have to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So 80s and fun! Love!

    Do you have the book about upcycling old tees GENERATION T?
    I have 100s of old tees that I've been saving...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LALALALALALALA-LOVE THIS!!!!!!! IM GOING TO MAKE ONE FOR ZUMBA!! & THEN ONE FOR REGULAR WEAR!!! You can even wear dress this top up for a night out! :) to hit up some thrift stores & garage sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! You have great videos and tutorials! Thanks for sharing!
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!