Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, May 16, 2011

Re-Style, Recap 11-19

Once again it is time for a recap of my last 9 Re-style's, which will lead us up to Re-Style Number 20.  Can you believe it is number 20, I cannot!! 
I have Re-Style number 20 waiting in the wings and will post it later tonight, 
but for now lets take a stroll though Re-Style memory Lane~ 11-19, shall we.? 
Click on the number, if you would like to see how they were created.










 #17





OK, there is your quick Recap.

See you tonight for the Big 2-0!

I am so excited!!
<3
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Love 12 and 15, I want a clutch like yours, I really have to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them :D

    kisses

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK I cant wait for number 20 can you plleeeeeeeeease save my sanity and post it now :) Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!