Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Kaitlion

As promised, I wanted to  write up a quick tutorial of the necklace that I have been sneaking in my last couple of post.  Easy DIY for you to make, and change up however you want..

 Tutorial

Things you need.
Plus these pliers

1. Measure your neck, add 8 inches, Cut leather string,
2. Add your jump rings where you measured your neck.
 I tied my string like a noose around the jump ring, or a slip knot.   You will have string left over, but you can put beads on them.

I just did a quick picture collage of how I made the base of the necklace. I hope it is self explanatory.
If not, just email me.









Have a wonderful Saturday!
<3
Anne
Linking to

6 comments:

  1. Love the design Anne!! Very easy to wear and you don't need to wear anything else if you don't want to.
    Have a wonderful weekend :)
    hugs
    Manni

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH thats it Anne :) YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    ty for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Ideal for an "ethnic" summer outfit! Congrats dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This necklace is fantastic for summer and so easy!. Thanks Anne for your lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool! Love the jute,leather and wooden beads combo. Another amazing creation of yours:)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!