Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Le Collier

As Promised I am going to show you how to make the necklace that was in Monday's clothes post. It is so easy, anyone can make this, and you can recycle it  into a new necklace when you are tired of it.






Tutorial
1. I bought a chain at Wal-mart that already had the clasp on the back, the other rolled chain, I bought at Michael's
2. Hooks or clasps Wal-mart also.
3.Washers~ Lowes
See~ How easy is that?
 The longer necklace (Petites Rondelles)  is just version of the Rondelle necklace that I made, with less Rondelle's "which means washer in French"
You can find that  tutorial ~HERE.~

You can make up your own design.
You could spay paint the washers different colors, or put rhinestones on them.  
As always the possibilities are endless.

Have a great Tuesday!
<3
Anne

Linking to




4 comments:

  1. I love this! This might be my new favorite of your creations. I'm sure I'll say it's my favorite until I see your next one. :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK Thats it tyty Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks almost Tiffany style - they do a range with circles I think? Love it! I need to get myself one of those rolls of chain! :)

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groovy, stylish, outstanding!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!