Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Black, White, Day, Night.

 Dr Seuss would be proud of my title, I think..  
Just a quick clothes post of what I wore today and what I would wear  to go out to have some dinner and drinks with friends.

Day

 Shirt ,Vest ,White Skinny Jeans ~Target

 Night
 Jacket~ Express



 
 Shoes ~Charlotte Russe



 Bangles~ Charlotte Russe
 Grandmothers necklace

Have a great Tuesday Night!
Now,..... I am going to go cook dinner:). 

<3
Anne

8 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEK ANNE NEW Shoes?
    GIRL you ROCK in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK the black ones OK Having a fit on the web site ,lol whats the name of the shoes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly!!! Those shoes are from charolotte russe!? I can not believe that! They look HOT!

    Love that you're wearing grandma's necklace :), so pretty on you Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee was right, your shoes rock! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, congrats! You won some blogging awards! :-) See them on my latest post. I think you've got great ideas, so I chose you.
    Hope you like them!

    Yours,

    J.

    http://lovelifelabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so hot for making dinner! Love the contrast on the cuff of evening jacket & that you are wearing your Grandmothers necklace. The past goes so well with the present! Thanks for the follow on my nouveau personal style blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your heels, changes the outfit, makes it look really stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!