Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, May 9, 2011

Olive Shoe.

I just wanted to do a quick clothes post with the purple sweater I Re-Styled today.  I would  also pair this outfit with my ~ ever so wonderful ~ denim jacket.  Easy, casual, Monday.  The real story though, are my  Olive shoes  I bought  for $9.00 ~ a Steal ~ at Target.


 Pants~ Charlotte Russe
Silk Cami ~ Express
Sweater~ I Re-Styled HERE

Denim Jacket ~Express

I am also loving these at the moment!:)
Have a wonderful Monday Night!!
<3
Anne

8 comments:

  1. Ah you look great. I think a bin bag would look great on you though!! And I do love those trousers.

    Sadie xx

    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Great
    I Love yellow on you :) and the shoes EK LOOVE them

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love these type of pants! And they're a great match for those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so cute, I love your sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sandals!!

    kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. TODAY IS ANNE'S BirthDay !!! Happy B-DAY SWEETIE !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday dear!Very cute the pants and sandals.Hugs Yoana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress. I have been wanting to make one for a while. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!