This is a necklace, that was in desperate need for a name.:( I wore it to work last week, hoping someone would help me name her. When I arrived at work, I new I had my name. Tricia was working and that name it just fit. I always think of wood jewelry as warm, earthy, honest and unique, all of which describe this person to a tee. So I dub thee, the Tricia Necklace. Tricia, you have been a wonderful friend and even though we don't see each other very much, I feel Like I have known you for a lifetime.
Thank you so much, for your friendship.
Things You Need.
1. Measure out 3 leather pieces, Gradually making each one longer. ( set out my beads in the pattern I want before I string them.)
2. String your beads, tying a knot in between each bead.Add your beads to the rings, leaving your left over leather long, don't cut it off.
4. Fold two , 6 inch, leather pieces in half and slid them through two beads, of your choice, then attach a jump ring so you can attach it to the bigger ring.~Like the picture above.~ Slide your feather up into the bead( I did not glue my feather because it was a tight fit, but that is not a bad idea to do.)
5. Fold your cords in half and tie each one to each the ring~ this will be how you tie it around your neck.
6. Add beads to the rest of the longer leather pieces.
And with that, you are done!