Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, May 23, 2011

Guacamole and Chips

I was trying so hard to think of a name for this post when a food picture popped into my brain.  That is correct, I named this clothes post after some yummy food, because that is what it reminds me of, yummy Guacamole  with warm corn chips, on a shiny silver platter. Doesn't that sound tasty?  No?  Well, if  Guacamole is not for you,  then  just look at the colors and see how well they go together.
 Tank~ Target
Vest~ I Re-Styled HERE 
with a slight alteration to it.
Skirt~ Express

 Necklaces~ I made
 Bracelets~ Claire's 
         Jessica Simpson                                                                                   Target

And in case you can not see the correlation between the two, here is the picture I had in my head.


The necklace in this post and the Re-style post is going to be a quick tutorial tomorrow and Wednesday , I hope to see you there.
Have a wonderful night!!
<3 
Anne


7 comments:

  1. bahahahaha the fashion and foodie image work! omg you're too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Looks exactly like guacamole and chips. The outfit is so coordinated :).

    The gal now craving guac and chips,
    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you sold me with the guacamole ;) It really does look like chips and guac though! That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny title!! And a lovely color combination and outfit! Have a nice day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGSH How did i miss this .

    Loooooooooooooooove the outfit,
    I have been on the look out for a jacket like it.
    hahaha if you run across one i will send you money to get it and send it to me lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne whats the top necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! LOOOOOVE your outfit name...Guac! Hilarious!

    Also you know I'm a bracelet kinda gal ;) LOVING your combo.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!