Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fun,Beach Shoes.

One more pair of shoes, but this time for the beach, and to match my new swimsuit cover up I made. Here
Change up some of your old Flip Flops.

Tutorial
Things You Need!
1 Flip Flops or old sandals
2.Sheer material
3.Scissors
 Cut 20 small strips of material 4 inches by 2 inches.
 Tie them on to your shoes.



Glasses HERE                                              Cover up HERE


I made some brown ones too.





All that I need  now, is a big floppy hat and a cute bag.



Wow!, that hat is so beautiful.

Have a wonderful Saturday!
<3
Anne

11 comments:

  1. Hey :D Anne!! Love the post (as always)!

    My email is: stephgomes@stylemesteph.com

    Many kisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anne, Cool. Ok raid closet lol I Loooooove the printed ones also that is soo cool looking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats a really cool DIY :D! I'm going to try it out as soon as I can ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I make similar ones for Addie with fabric or ribbon, and never thought to make some for myself! I need to make these soon - love the sheer fabric! XOXO

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green dress so much.
    And your DYI are amazing, that dress is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beach look and of course... THE shoes! You're awesome dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple but so cute. I love the whole look together. You're going to look very chic when you go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Definitely adds some extra fun to a great beach outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT THE EFF ANNE!!! I am toooooootally going to do this. I loooove the finished product and I have so much random fabric lying around. FANTASTIC!

    Thank you always for sharing your awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love this project! I have at least two pairs of flip-flops that could greatly benefit from this treatment. Great idea! :)

    Also, I've shared this project on my blog at:

    http://adesiretoinspire.blogspot.com/2011/05/flip-flop-fun.html

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!