Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Easy One Shoulder Tied Tee, DIY


I have seen so many one sided shoulder tees styled for this summer season. To make this super easy tee all you need is a Tee shirt, Chalk, some scissors and about 10 minutes. I love creating tees for the summer especially when they are so simple and quick. I imagining these shirts  in all different bright summer colors.



Things You Need.
  • Tee Shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk


  • Mark Tee with chalk
  • Cut


  • Tie the to points together

All Done.
Enjoy and make one in every color.
XXOO
Anne

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative content. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. I like it and it helps me to development very well. Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information. Well, I got good knowledge.
    image manipulation service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, your DIY tutorials are absolutely fantastic. I'm broke, jobless and a fashion enthusiastic teen. So I'm always grateful when something so simple, cheap and easy shows up. Absolutely brilliant skills.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!