Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gold Mercury Glass: DIY

I know all of you have seen this on Pinterest.
 I love the way old mercury glass looks and I have a few silver pieces,
 but I really wanted a few gold pieces to mix with the silver. 
This is a super easy project you could do with your girlfriends or with your children. 
I absolutely love how they turned out.



Tutorial.
Things you need

  1. Spray bottle of water
  2. Gold or sliver spray paint
  3. Assorted glass jars
  4. Paper towels
  5. An old box or news paper

 Clean your jars really well.

Spritz your jars inside and out with water.

 Spray the inside of the jar first  with the paint,
then set upside down and spray the outside of the jar.
 let dry.
 With your paper towel rub the jar inside and out
 taking off the bubbles.

 and that is it!

 Put flowers, candles or whatever you want in them
This was just a fun, fast and  beautiful project.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Lots of <3,
Anne


2 comments:

  1. Cool. And clever. I'm thinking with silver, perhaps you could make a pane of glass look like an old mirror? Thanks for sharing this! Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen this so I am so glad you blogged about it. Very lovely.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!