Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rhinestone Cross Leather Bracelet, DIY


Tutorial
Things you need.

  1. Ruler
  2. Cutting board
  3. Leather, I have a bunch of scrap leather or you can get it at Hobby Lobby  HERE
  4. Rhinestone stud  Michaels or HERE
  5. Cross bracelet charm Hobby Lobby or HERE
  6. X-acto knife
  7. Leather hole punch * not shown
 Cut your piece of leather 7 1/2 inches long
 by 3/4 of an inch wide. 
*or measure to your wrist.


Use your ruler to make a clean straight cut.


  Easy Trick 
*Use your charm and press it down on your leather so you can see where to make the holes.

 with your leather hole punch,
make your two holes.


 Put your cross through the holes and  screw your screws into them.



At the end  of your bracelet punch one more hole.


 place your rhinestone stud through it.
Put the back on and tap it lightly with a hammer or a rubber mallet to lock into place.


 At the other end make a slit with your xacto knife. 
This is what the rhinestone will go through.


 Back.


  Gifts for friends at Christmas.?
MMMM.



Here are some other DIY Bracelets. 
Just click on the name under the picture
 and it should take you to my How To.



Have a wonderful day.
Lots of <3,
Anne












1 comment:

  1. My wife loves them very much and I hope everyone would love them too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!