Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, February 3, 2012

Crystal, Bead Bracelet, DIY

I am constantly thinking of different, little, easy bracelets
I can add to some of my bracelet ensembles. 
Here is one I came up with yesterday.

 Tutorial
Things you need
  1.  I  used 3,  Crystal Beads.
  2. Cord ,two pieces one 22 inches long,  the other about 6 inches long.



Take your cord that is 22 inches long
 Fold in half and tie a knot in the middle.
String your bead.
Tie another knot.



now you are going to tie a square knot to connect the two cords,
How to, for square knot HERE!
I just learned how to tie a square knot today, so I am pretty excited.



measure the widest part of your hand, so you can slip the bracelet on and off.


Keep it at this measurement,
and add your two other beads, one on each cord
 tie a knot on both ends after the bead,
place a little glue on the knots
(I use E-6000 glue)
Trim the excess cord
Now you are finished



Something fun to do on the weekend.
Make some for your friends for Valentine's Day. 
Easy and inexpensive.
Have a wonderful Friday.
Lots of <3,
Anne




Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Anne these are soooo pretty!! I love the delicacy of the colored beads. Very nice - can't wait to try!! Thx for the inspiration - you never fail to come through with beautiful creations!!
    Susie from PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susie, Have a wonderful day. Anne

      Delete
  2. Thanks, I just did a pink with Clear crystals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jewelry ideas. You are so clever and creative and I love the delicate jewelry that you create! Keep doing what you are doing, and inspiring others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these bracelets. Perfect for summer. I'm going to try it with some gemstones instead of crystals though.
    Lisa http://www.lisayangjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne, this was amazing. :) You just taught me something very, very useful! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this tutorial! I have tried numerous beading techniques but always found them too intricate for me. These bracelets work up so quick, I made 3 already. Can't wait to get some more supplies, now that I know how to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must check out the ornaments, included in a set, before buying them. The ornaments for the ears, such as Tresor Paris Drop Earrings, which come with different features, should be maintained properly, if you want to retain the luster of the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this crystal bracelet is very cute and whimsical. I love the choice of the cord and I think it really brings out the sparkle of the bracelet and the beauty of the crystals. Thank you so much for the tutorial. It is very helpful.

    Cindy Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello!! quick question - would a charm work instead of the crystal bead? thanks so much for this tutorial - i love your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect braclet for souvenir at highschool reuni ..thankyou fot sharring and give the best inspiration..

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!