Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, February 24, 2012

It's A Wrap


 Belt~ Express, Jeans~ Charlotte Russe, Shirt, purse and Sunnies ~Target




 Charm necklace HERE

 5 minute Draped Vest HERE

 Bracelets ~My creations


 Shoe Re-Style HERE

Add a belt  for a different look

Wrapping up a busy week is always very exhausting and satisfying at the same time. 
First things first. 
Sailor Sam was Found!! 
All the details about his recovery will be in Sundays Post.
 I just wanted all of you to know that he  has been recovered safely. 
A quick outfit post for a fun, Friday afternoon. 
I hope all of you Enjoy, every second of your weekend.
I know I am!!
Lots of <3,
Anne

15 comments:

  1. maravilhosa, tanco a modelo como a roupa e acessorios

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you taking those high angle pics? I love how they look...also this outfit is so super chi...those diy shoes are photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jamillah. I place my camera on a tripod and then that goes on a table. I use a little step latter to check it, and that is all there is to it.
      i <3 you

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Tereza,I am a little bit of a bracelet addict !!:)

      Delete
  4. I love your DIY elements, my fave is the skull charm and the wrist party :)

    Glad Sam's safe and sound!

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This best is awesome! I'm going to have to try it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nossa...vc ficou chique..com tão pouco....amei,já vou compra uma camiseta tamanho GG..e vou fase..!
    Nossa já sou sua fã..adoro estas dicas baratinhas...!
    Obrigada.
    Bjss. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I love the vest, is there anyway you can email me pictures and instructions on how to make it. The video on you tube isn't available anymore. My email is amgarner9179@gmail.com I hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I love the vest, is there anyway you can email me pictures and instructions on how to make it. The video on you tube isn't available anymore. My email is amgarner9179@gmail.com I hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just AWESOME!!! T'hank you for sharing your DIY!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!