Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Relief

Good Morning to all of you!
 I just wanted to you all know my dear Blog Friend Jenn Hayes, 
from the creative and wonderful blog,
is doing a fantastic Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
 for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. 
Jenn is selling these amazing Note cards
and 100% of the proceeds will benefit families in need
 and first responders in the areas hit the worst.
While you are there you should also check out all of her other beautiful cards.
She is so talented.


Have a wonderful day!
Lots of <3,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!