Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Leather and Rhinestone Bracelet, DIY.

I love the look of leather and rhinestones.

 Tutorial
Things you need
  1. Scrap leather
  2. Snaps* Michaels in the leather section or HERE
  3. Rhinestones * Michaels in the leather section or HERE
  4. Leather Hole Punch *Michaels or HERE
  5. Pencil.
 Cut a strip of leather 1 inch wide by 8 inches long.
 or measure your wrist to get a measurement for you..make sure the leather over laps about a inch.


Use your hole punch and punch a hole on each end
Following the snap instructions attach your snaps.
 Make sure your snap fits, and it does not hang over.  *I measure about a 1/2 of an inch in.
 Mark where you want to put your rhinestones.  * Start in the middle and work your way to the end.
 I marked  mine almost an inch apart.
 Punch your holes.
Put your rhinestone through the hole.
 Turn it over and put the back on.
Then lightly tap with a hammer to lock it into place. 
I am going to stress lightly.


New Bracelet.
HERE and HERE are some other rhinestone and leather bracelets I did a while ago.
Happy Thursday.
I hope your Halloween was Spooky and wonderful.
Lots of <3,
Anne

10 comments:

  1. These would make really great gifts (if I could somehow get the measurements of a few people's wrists)since I'm already starting on holiday gifts! You could change the leather and rhinestone color to match the tastes of the recipient. Posted the top photo and a link back to your blog on Trueblue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leather bracelets. I really love yours. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. just bought leather belt at goodwill, had something similar in mind, may make longer to wrap a couple times. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love leather & love rhinestones....yours is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there pretty lady! Love the bracelet? I was wondering...do you sell any of your jewelry? you should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Breeanna, I do sell some of my stuff. I only make one or two pieces of each creation so they go fast.:) Your a dear.. I hope all is well with you.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!