Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Leather and Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet

 Tutorial
Things you need
  1. Leather
  2. Rhinestones studs (Michaels)
  3. X-acto knife
  4. Ruler
  5. Cord
  6. Scissors~ not shown
  7. Leather hole punch ~not shown
  8. Button ~not shown


 cut your leather 5 inches by 1 1/2 inches
I made this one four strips, 
so I made three cuts.
 using your x-acto knife and ruler cut a long line leaving about a half inch on each end.

 Using your leather hole punch punch random holes, as many as you want.
 Place your rhinestones in the holes.
 Put the cap on the back and hammer lightly, to lock the rhinestone down...


punch two more holes on each end.

Cut two pieces of cord 12 inches long.
 weave one cord on one end, tie a knot, then tie another knot
this is where your button will go through.
 On the other side, weave the cord through and tie a knot. 
then add your button~ tie a knot.

trim the extra cord off.







 Some other leather cuff bracelets HERE
I am wearing two of them.

Happy Sunday.
Lots of <3,
Anne












6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Love the rhinestones!! Where do you get your leather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kaysi, I thought I answered this but it says I didn't. I am so sorry this is so late.... I get a lot of my leather from Michaels, or I buy it at thrift stores old jackets and coats:)

      Delete
  2. Love it, I love rhinestones, Thank you for a very good detailed PR xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool, I love what you did.

    Enter my awesome international giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/06/we-colors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!