Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Grey with Red
















Bracelets~ blue bead, mine~ 
chain and leather one,by Natasha, Dillard's
earrings~ I made.



Dress~ Calvin Klein, Bag~ Bandolino, Shoes~ Jessica Simpson.

I never thought I could wear red lipstick, but the problem was finding the right shade of red.  It only took me 40 years to find this one which is Revlon Color-Stay 050 top tomato. 
I put this lipstick on at 1:00pm and took it off at 10:00pm and it still looked just as bright.
I am so happy that I didn't give up.
Happy Friday,
Lots of <3,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!