Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, June 29, 2012

Neon Wapped Bracelet, DIY

Neon Wrapped Bracelet.
This would also look good Red, White and Blue for July 4th



Tutorial
Things you need.


  1. Neon rope ~Lowes
  2. Neon cord Walmart
  3. Glue
  4. Scissors


 Cut your cord 16 inches long and fold in half.
 Tie a knot in each end, leaving a loop at one end.
Cut a piece of  pink neon rope about 4 feet.
 I always cut too much. 
(Getting to the end and not having enough rope in not my idea of fun:)

Take your neon rope and tie a slip knot on one end.

 Pull tight


 then start weaving the rope like the picture above.

 Tie the end off, cut off excess rope.
 and place a drop of glue on each knot.


 Mix up your colors however you feel.
Fun weekend project.
Happy Friday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Love this!! Great for little girls too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I was thinking it would be a great little girls project:)

      Delete
  2. These are really cool, love the hot pink.

    Enter my awesome international giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/07/giveaway-girls-next-best-friend.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo!1

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!