Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stackable Rings, DIY

 I love Stack-able Rings 
and here is a quick and easy way to make them yourself.

Inspiration


Tutorial
Things you need

  1. Sliver Wire ~20 gauge* Michaels or  HERE
  2. Candle
  3. Pliers *Walmart
 Cut your Wire 8 or 9 inches long.


 Now wrap your wire around  the candle.
 The best part is you can adjust them as tight or as loose as you want.



I used my pliers to flatten the end.
 Then I made a bunch more.
stack them up.
 See..I told you it was easy.
Have a wonderful Day.


*My Thoughts and Prayers  are on all of the people effected by hurricane Sandy.
Donate to the Red Cross if you can.*

I also want to wish
 My Mom and Dad.

 Happy Anniversary!!
51 years. 
WOW..
I love you both so much!!

Anne

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I follow you on Pintrest (have made quite a few of your DIY) and saw you pin the stackable rings,was hoping you would come up with a DIY because I love stackables too! :) Thank you so much for all your inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so pretty and delicate, Beautiful.
    xx Tanya
    http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so pretty and dainty! Also! Happy Anniversary to mama and papa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamillah:) Big hug to you, I hope all is well in NYC.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!