Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, August 19, 2011

Two for One






I hate to see the Summer end, even though the Summers in Florida are super hot, muggy and rainy. I simply love having my children home during the summer break.  Now that school is approaching at light speed, I start to think about them getting another year older and another year  closer to having a life of their own one day.  It makes me both sad and happy at the same time.  I also know that there will not be many more days that I can wear my summer skirts and dresses. This one piece does double duty as a dress and a skirt.
See how I wore it as a dress HERE.
I guess it is my two for one.

Have a wonderful Friday!!
<3
Anne

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit on you.
    EEEEK luv the bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. School started last week here. And the heat is slowly beginning to abate. We are down to 90 degree days here in Tennessee. This summer and last summer have been sweat baths. So I'm glad Fall is coming soon. I can go outside and find good places for pics. Anyway, I love your outfit. The way you did the belts is super and the blouse is very elegant looking. Good mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fresh...i love to see brights with whites. good luck with school tomorrow!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit and the colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!