Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, August 26, 2011

One Sleeve Less.







Pin HERE
Pants HERE
Shoes HERE

While my brain was still reeling  from Steampunk, the new word I have just learned, I reached for a white shirt out of my closet then walked upstairs to iron it.  While ironing this shirt, it came to my attention that one of the sleeves was mmmmmmmmm gone.!?  Was this a re-style project gone a muck,  one I have not finished yet, or just one I have forgotten about?  I continued to iron it and decided to wear it anyway.
One sleeve just seemed cooler( as in, not as hot) than two.

Have a wonderful Friday.
<3
Anne

5 comments:

  1. Too cool girl! I just love and you look so fabulous as always!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pin, so cute, and the outfit is really chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, too funny. i have similar pieces in my closet with one side of my pants hemmed, many torn tees! i was actually thinking of ripping the sleeves off one of my blazers...so i like this!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!