Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Circle ,Circle, Dot, Dot.

Happy Wednesday all!!
I am trying very hard to keep up with my daily post, and  I know I have skipped a  day or two here and there, but hopefully after this week I will be back to the regular schedule. My last week of  Fashion class is going really well.  Everyone in the class is just amazing,and  I can not wait to show you  all of their creations.
Today I am wearing a dress that I love, but for the life of me I cannot remember where I bought it  from.  ( I  think it was from Target.) When I wear this dress,  I always feel like I am transported back into the 1940's. I guess it is the combination of the circles, the colors, and the shape of the dress.




 


Everything I am wearing  is from Target. Except the belt,  which  is from Wal-mart.
And the sweater is from the Gap.
Have a beautiful day!
<3
Anne

9 comments:

  1. Oh that dress is so cute...
    You look Great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so feminine and pretty....and the pearls - love them!!

    Good luck with the last week of your fashion class :)

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so elegant, really beautiful, if I may say so my self.
    Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute as always! I was hoping for a pic with the fedora on~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting in a hat shot just for you Tamara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cut of that dress! And the shoes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh you look so pretty! Like a fine lady with a modern edge. Gorge!

    Don't worry about your daily posts!! Really I have no idea where you find the time and energy to do as much as you do. Love you sweet, Anne!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!