Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, August 21, 2011

All That Glitters.

Having ideas constantly go through your head can be a great thing or sometimes a bad thing.  I have sooooooooo many ideas and thoughts invading my brain, that time does not allow me to create them all.   Luckily I had a little  time the last few days to make a few of my visions.  
Here is one of them.





 
 Tutorial 
Things You Need
1. 2 Wooden beads
2. Glitter
3. Rhinestones- Wal-mart- bead section
4. Pliers
5.Chain
6. 4 Jump rings
7. Lobster claw clasp
8. Mod Podge
9. Small brush to apply the glue on the beads.

First, paint your beads with Mod Podge. then sprinkle them with glitter, let dry and apply a top coat of mod podge to seal the glitter. Let dry, about 1 hour.
 Then measure how long you want your chain,( mine is about 16 inches) use pliers to cut the chain to the length you want.

 then cut a small length of chain to go through your two the beads. ( about 3 inches)  Once the chain is through the beads,  attach a jump ring to the top and the bottom of the chain.

Now add your rhinestones to the clasps that they come with.   Cut them different lengths with your pliers.  Add all of your rhinestones  to one of your jump rings, then add your jump ring to the bottom  chain.


now with pliers, add your other two jump rings and your lobster claw clasp to the back of the necklace.


and that is it!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
School Starts tomorrow for us.
I hope it goes smoothly for everyone.
<3
Anne

7 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!