Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Between A Rock

If you could have seen me setting up these shots and running back and forth on top of this rock, I think all of you would have laughed. -The 6 inch heels didn't help much-   I was afraid  that I did not get one shot that was good.  But despite all the teetering on  the rock, the chiggers and the over exposures,  some of the shots turned out useable.( with some tweaking).




And  I want to introduce you to the newest addition to my leather clutch family, that I made this week. 
Hopefully a tutorial will be coming soon.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
<3
Anne

9 comments:

  1. Love it!! As always, you look fabulous! Sending hugs friend!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning Anne :)
    Jacob says cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your whole outfit! The shoes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow can't wait to see the tutorial, what a fab clutch!! And LOL at the perils of photography :)

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your clutch.....love the design.......shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo. You look adorable.

    kisses
    stylemesteph

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm, I LOVE THE NEW GUY and red and brown is such a wonderful color combo!!!

    The rock photos...totally worth it!!! They came out great, friend! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful clutch ad I love that pullover!x

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!