Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dr. Livingstone, I Presume?

I wanted to do a super quick clothes post, and 
I am so sorry, for the lack thereof. 
I can not wait to get back to my tripod and me actually wearing the clothes. Work has me so Topsy, Turvy but, I know, all will be well soon. I hope everyone is surviving the end of the school year.  I, personally,  can not wait until school is out. I love having the kids home for the summer.






Have a Great Tuesday Night!
<3
Anne

5 comments:

  1. I love your shoe collection and that necklace! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green parka is awesome, I think it makes a perfect mix with leopard shoes: super trendy and cool.
    sure you would'nt want to see my closet: it's a caos!.Kisses, Yoana.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh,love that combo Anne! The jacket is a must-have,and if its from Target, its do-able!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!