Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun Rings

PHEW!! 
I have 2 days off and I really am looking forward to catching up on some of  my ideas, and reading some of  the blogs I love. 
I am also thinking that I might have a slight problem, because when I got home tonight from work, I didn't eat or really speak to anyone, I just sat down in my spot and started to make some of the rings, I had imagined  in my head all day. 
Does that seem weird?   
And now I will share them with you!











I will see you tomorrow,
have a wonderful night!

Oh yeah , I almost forgot.   I found this cute  ring on the interwebs.
I think I will attempt it tomorrow!


<3
Anne

10 comments:

  1. I like the fourth ring most! Look like a flower to me. Nice!

    Poison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I really like the flower-looking ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute rings! I really like the fluffy brown flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne - I see a cute little bow ring in the background of the top photo. Where's the close-up of that one?
    Michael
    bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow- brown ring, really pretty and original.Very cute all them.
    Thanks for your lovely comment dear Anne.
    Yoana

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEEEEEEEEE, Tut tut tut tut LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my version of one ring Anne :)
    I could not figure out the bow ring :(
    http://glowacademy10.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-jewerly.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking for top-quality Tata 713 Parts? Look no further! We offer a vast selection of reliable and affordable Tata 713 parts to meet all your needs. Browse our inventory today and experience the difference with our exceptional service and quick delivery. Shop now for Tata 713 Parts and get your vehicle back on the road in no time.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!