Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hanging Feather Hair Clip

I was experimenting with some feather hair clips and  I came up with Hanging Feather Clip, that was  like this. 



Now you don't have to commit yourself to feathers for a whole 4-6 weeks. If you only want  feathers for one night, then this clip is perfect. Clip in, clip out.

Tutorial
Things You Need

 Slide the end of the feather into the clasp.  
Use pliers to clamp down the  sides onto the feather.

 Do the same to the other end.
Using your pliers, add jump ring to the hair clip.

 Attach the feathers to the jump ring.




I hope your Friday Is Fantastic.
<3 
Anne 
Linking to.

8 comments:

  1. I like your project. I don't like Kevin H's comment~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually looks pretty easy. I have all those tools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! I'd definitely want to try it out! That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute on you, Anne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has been wanting the feather extension and wouldn't let her get it, but we can do this. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute :)
    I cut my hair short, and am googling ways to make hair clips. Not much out there :(
    I really love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so informative. Thank you! I'm glad I found your blog.

    hair growth oils

    ReplyDelete
  8. like it! the feathers should be shorter for preteens like me. and would it work to just hot glue the feathers to the clip? REPLY PLS!
    -Han

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!