Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, June 24, 2011

Circles and Stripes

I was brave and took pictures outside today. I am always apprehensive about  outside photo shoots, because I feel like the people driving by are saying to themselves, "What is that person doing, moving around funny, with that camera.?" One of  The main reasons I took this session outside is because I love our old garage door.  This house was built in the 1920's and all the old charm is still here.  Plus, it is good to be outside on such a beautiful, Sunny Day. Don't cha think?
Friday is here everyone.  
Enjoy your Weekend!




<3
Anne

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I know what you mean about the outside shots. My neighbour actually came over and asked if I was taking photos to sell my house. Who takes photos of themself in front of a tree in an old grad dress to sell their house?!?!? So funny~

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK ooof I need to raid your closet :)
    I looooove you in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outdoor pics of you........fab outfit.......so well put together, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh so flipping cute! love that top + shoe combo girl! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love this look! you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cool photo shoot, I love the light.
    And your outfit, as always is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the photos outside by the garage door. It makes them look kinda vintage. I actually like your garage door as well. Too bad I don't live closer or I might like to come by and take my kid's photos by that door!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looooove your garage door too and I am virtually hugging you for taking your photoshoot outside!!!! I have yet to do that, friend!!! You look great looove the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!