Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Vitamin D and Belly Fat.

Link 1   Link 2
Here are two articles about Vitamin D deficiency and Belly fat.  I started taking this combination about a week ago and I have already noticed a difference around my stomach area. Could this really work?  I will keep you posted.

If any of you ladies try this, keep us posted on your progress, I would love to know if it really works on a bigger scale.

4 comments:

  1. I'm picking it up while out today! What can it hurt??!! Thanks for sharing and yes - I'll keep you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. any progress on this? Must not as no update in almost 2 yrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mag and Zinc are electrolytes, should work as diuretic (unclog the system, reduce swelling & bloating). Just stay away from grains and grease, which will only plug you back up. Softgel vitamins made by Schiff are another good alternate (unclog the system).

    ReplyDelete

  4. Great details about silver
    gold.thanks for sharing this really the contant is
    informative,interesting which was i am looking for . please keep updating step by step

    natural pearl necklace "blogspot.com" add comment

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!