Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Glitter Headband

Ok,  sooooo... I  wanted to make a glitter headband.




You only need 3 things for the basic head band and if you want to add the flower, then you will need 8 things.
I am going to show you the basic headband.
List of things you need 
                       1. A cloth headband any color.
                       2. Craft Bond Spray adhesive.
                       3. Fine Glitter, your choice of color,              
                          I used Martha Stewart fine glitter in  
                          the color Jasper.


I sprayed the adhesive in 3 inch sections  and sprinkled the glitter on. Then I lightly sprayed the headband all over and gently rolled the headband into the glitter to cover every spot.

There All Done!:)


I made a velvet ribbon flower and added an antique button with hot glue. The link for the velvet ribbon is here.
 Super easy , quick and inexpensive, which is what I like and they would make great gifts for any girl or bear;).
 Pooky was nice enough to pose for me.



.

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!