Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, December 31, 2010

Mixing it Up.

 1 pair of jeans, 3 tops, 1 vest, 1 white tank= 5  different ways, and of course changing up accessories however you like.

1.
 2.

 3.




                                            $29.00    Marshalls                                                                       $13.00 Rack room

4.



5.



Mr. Owl Bling Ring $6.50 ,Charlotte Russe


       $13.00 Stein Mart                   $23.00 Dillard's              $19.00 Rack Room
I always seem to find super shoes at a steal, 1/3 of the original price.



The 3 necklaces, can make about 10 different necklaces  using the necklace remix trick. And of course, I love ties, don't ask me why. Have a super fantastic day. Countdown to 2011 in 9 hours.


1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOSH...
    I am in Looove with these outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!