Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Time for Family.

It has been quite a year, full of lots of love and learning. My blog has come a long way in two years and  I hope it it continues to grow and I continue to learn. I will be taking the next week to spend very precious  time with my family and friends not to mention this is my works busiest week. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas Day filled with love, joy and family. 
 Of course I will still be Instagraming and on Facebook..
 
I will be back after the holidays on my blog with lots of fun, new DIY's

Here is a snapshot look back through the past year.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Lots of <3,
Anne




7 comments:

  1. Love your style ALWAYS. Can't wait to see new projects in 2013. Have a great week with the family:>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle Big Hugs and Big Dreams ahead:)

      Delete
  2. Hello my name is Mariana (Mary) MUCH I LOVE YOUR BLOG...
    I am Brazilian, I live in the city of brasilia in federal district...
    Kisses Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorei o blog ,gostaria de saber se posso copiar alguns post seus, divulgarei seu blog
    bjks
    jana

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!