Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Feminine - Masculine.






Jacket I Re-Styled HERE




Camo Jacket  HERE 
Jeans, sequined tank and bracelets ~Charlotte Russe,
Shoes~ Guess,
Red envelope clutch ~Target

I have always loved mixing masculine with feminine.  There is something that attracts me to the idea of  such an oxymoron?  High heels with a man's tie, or suit jacket:  a pair of boyfriend jeans with a sequin top or a really soft sheer shirt.  I believe that it gives us that little bit of mystery we all love.
 It also leaves people asking;
 Is she girly, girl or does she like to be outside riding horses, camping and hiking? 
I have the answer that question.
It is a great big YES.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, linda, linda!!!
    Sou sua fã rsrs.
    Amei o look.
    Veja como transformei a camisa do meu marido, para feminino.
    http://gracaeestylo.blogspot.com.br/2012/12/como-transformar-uma-camisa-masculina.html

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gold sparkle shirt!

    Hope you can check out my latest post! www.nellecreations.com and see how you can get Free Sunglasses from Firmoo

    Save 10% on your first GLOSSYBOX!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!