Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, December 20, 2012

My December in Pictures.

Lately I have been so busy with my paying job that my Blog has has to take a back seat.  But I promise as soon as things settle down I will be back with my DIY'ing. Here is just a snapshot of what I have been up to on Instagram. I hope you all are have a wonderful Christmas.



Cola Bear and Mr. Grey

Lots of <3 and a
Merry Christmas
 to all of you.
May it be filled with Love, Family and Joy.


  1. You pup and kitty are so cute! Love the pics!
    The tree is pretty too.
    Merry Christmas!

  2. I love all of your festive images sweet Anne! I love all your stuff on instagram too! Big hugs friend and wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Cheers!

    1. Dear Cyndy may your Christmas be full of magic. Big hugs dear friend!!

  3. What a lovely tree! And I love all the wrist candy. Gorgeous. Happy Holidays!!


I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!