Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Leather, Feather Earrings.





Leather, feather earring.  Say that 3 times fast.
This basic Idea came from Renee and her blog,  Glow Academy, who in turn, got her idea from  
LOVE Meagan.
They both made really cute key chains and I thought this leather, feather  would make great earrings.  I threw in a white, fringe pair for good measure.

Super easy to make.


Tutorial

Things you need 



1. Cut out you feather shape from really soft leather.
2. Score the middle with the BACK of your exacto  knife,
this gives you a line to follow when you are cutting.
3. Cut small strips all the way up one side, then the other.
 4. Make a hole at the top. (I used my exacto knife.)
5.Using pliers, add your jump ring and earring finding.
I have some great pictures from my class this week.
I can't wait to put a post together so you can see all the great stuff  they made!!
Have a great Thursday Night.
YAY!!
 Tomorrow is FRIDAY.

<3
Anne
Linking to
A RoundTuit
Creative Juice Thursday
Simply Designing Link Party 
Social Salutations

13 comments:

  1. Girlfriend - these are awesome!!! How do you come up with this stuff?!?!

    xoxo

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooh Love them
    the white ones came out Great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! You're supah creative! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool. I have some leather. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What everyone else said........too cool! I can't wait to see the pics from your class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it!

    http://pinkytopiaboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute...love them!

    Megan
    www.CutTheCraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those earrings are just gorgeous! What a fabulous idea!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really cute! I just saw some at a local jewelry boutique and I fell in love with them! Thanks for the Tutorial!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl - thanks for linking up!! I heart you - and I featured you!!

    http://socialsalutations.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunday-features-from-saturday-social.html

    xoxo

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! The feather effect is really really good!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!