Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fashion Class Week # 2

Long live the ability to learn, grow, and change. The whimsical eye of a child or young adult, before all of the world's bias's have set in. The positive thinking and the spirit of the young we so eagerly need. I have experience the best part of that, this week, through the class that I am teaching.  But the funny part about that is, it is them  teaching me,  with their non corrupted minds. I will always remember that this teaching experience  has changed me forever, that this world has so much hope and promise, in the young. We, as adults, tend to only see the negative, but I am here to say that there is way more positive and I choose to focus only on that, and I also choose to  feed this idea into every child and young adult I come across. We as adults have an obligation to them, to nurture  their minds with positive thoughts, and in return, positive will come out of them.
I want all of my students to know that you are all beautiful and wonderful humans and that through  your eyes and your positive thinking YOU all can make this world a better, more positive place.  Do not listen to the negative no matter who says it, focus only on the positive's and the I can.. and if you do that , I promise, the I can ~will  turn into the I will~ then into the I DID!~
Thank you for giving me such a gift!!

 Left to right  Me. Maggie, Ashanti, Kayla, Miranda, Amber, Vela and Julian( not shown) we missed him our last day..

 Maggie's heart necklace.

 Maggie's Owl necklace.


 Kayla's Vest finished.   She sewed flowers on one side. Beautiful!!


               Ashanti's pink, bead bracelet                                  Maggie's denim and leather bracelet
.
 Miranda getting everything ready to assemble.


 More jewelry shots.

 The Gang
left to right
Miranda, Amber, Kayla, Vela, Maggie, Ashanti, and my Hannah Belle, such a great helper..
a Vela Design.
 Hannah was working on a friendship bracelet.


 Maggie getting ready to assemble her necklace.


 Miranda and Amber working on their project.


Ashanti and Maggie's leather flowers.

Always focus on  the positive!!
<3
Anne

6 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun!! I'm glad you got as much out of it as they did!! miss you
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with you! Children are wise! We can only learn from them if we listen properly! What you're doing is great! Congrats to each and every one of your students! I wish I had a teacher like you when I was young. Unfortunately nobody nurtured my artistic side...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fashion class seems a lot of fun!

    kisses

    stylemesteph

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like a fun and rewarding class to teach...what a great opportunity!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this: I want all of my students to know that you are all beautiful and wonderful humans and that through your eyes and your positive thinking YOU all can make this world a better, more positive place.

    I'm sure they will take that from you. You are such a beautiful person, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!