Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fashion Class Week # 2: Mid- week

Here are some of the awesome pieces  this class has created this week.  We are not quite finished.    What an extremely talented group of young Ladies and Gentlemen.  I feel so honored to be able to be  with them.
Enjoy!


 Ashanti re- did her shirt with lace
and is working on her jean re-style.


 Ashanti's beautiful  Feather earrings.





 Maggie made some awesome  feather earrings too and leather flowers


 Maggie's Flower




 Julian made this really cool leather, cuff bracelet, and also a necklace that turned out amazing..




 Miranda and Amber are making a shirt that they designed.
 Check out the drawing Amber did, fantastic!!



 Kayla made this wonderful vest out of a T-shirt.  We are all  in the process of dying all of the shirts and embellishing them.


Our Glue gun Station!:)  Looks like my dinning room table home.
Vela is also in the class and is  making a remarkable  shirt dress she designed, so much Talent. I can not believe I have no pictures of it.. I will get some shots of it tomorrow for sure.
That  is all  I have for now.
Have a wonderful Wednesday night!!
<3 
Anne

5 comments:

  1. Awesome......talented group you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooh tell the young ladies i love all there stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Way to go kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH your girls are taking after you already! so awesome that you're getting to teach them how to make so many amazing things! <3 I wish I had access to a fashion class (with you!) when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop it t-shirt vest!!!! I want to do that. I kinda wish I could take your class, lol. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!