Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, September 29, 2017

Workout Shirt 101, DIY

 Soo we just got internet back today because  Hurricane Irma decided to visit and stay for a couple of days, uninvited I might add.  To celebrate I wanted to post the shirt I did before she arrived.  Glad to  have a little bit of my sanity back.  To be completely honest the  break from all things electric didn't really bother me. Here is an easy basic workout shirt that is really easy to do yourself. One of my new favorites.



 Things You Need


  • Tee shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk

  •  Fold the shirt in half.
  • Mark the shirt on the bottom with chalk make a curve.
  • Cut where the mark is.
  •  With the shirt still folded
  •  Mark the sleeves from the top collar to right under the arm.
  • Cut carefully.
  •  Turn the shirt over and cut out a upside down triangle on the back.

  •  I cut the hem off one of the sleeves and tied a bow on one side. ( totally optional.)


Now wear with your favorite workout leggings.
Video
HERE

Love you Guys. 
Thanks for being patience
XOXOX
Anne

16 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were in Irma territory. Me too! I didn't lose power but a week without internet. Got tough the last couple of days. But so grateful we didn't get what was headed towards us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we were very lucky. We just lost power for 8 days and internet for 20. needless to say I am all caught up on my movies now. Have a beautiful Day.XXOO

      Delete
  2. Przeciąłem pół rękawa i związałam go z kołnierzem. Mam film wideo, który pokazuje, jak. kliknij link na końcu postu. Mam nadzieję, że to pomoże. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you , Please insert a new link because this is not a movie ;)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the relaxed simplicity of this.....making one TODAY!
    Thank you, Anne! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I was a little girl, it has always been my dream to own a Volkswagen beetle. After this year they will be going out of commission and I would love to be able to own one before that happens!
    Please consider buying one of these adorable, comfy shirts for yourself, for a friend, family member or co-worker! If I reach my goal, I will be naming my car Herbie, of course. Thank you, wonderful people!
    https://www.bonfire.com/you-bug-me/

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one can stop you writing a perfect blog or article if you are passionate to your job. Your aim is to satisfy your readers with a well written blog and your passion is always behind your every successful assignment. Impressive writing skills can be observed over here.
    รับทำผ้ากันเปื้อน

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you use a normal shirt or one slightly larger than your normal size?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you get the tie/ bow ???? Is it from the scraps ???

    ReplyDelete
  8. She cut off the shirt hem and tied it into a bow over the shoulder neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tomorrow I am going to try making this shirt.. it is getting late tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are AMAZING. I have been following you for a long time now and I am going to make my first shirt today. God Loves You and so Do I.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!