Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Weaved Back Tank, DIY

 I always have ideas running around in my head on how to change up my tee-shirts. I guess this comes from me not wanting to wear the same shirt everyday. 
This was an idea had about two months ago and it turned out exactly how I saw it in my head. Although this shirt does look difficult to make, it really isn't,  just a little sewing involved .
Slowly but surely I am getting back to regular posting.  It's been quite the year.



 Things You Need.
  •  T-shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk
  •  Fold the shirt in half.
  • Trace a curve on the bottom of the shirt.


  •  Cut where you made the line
  •  Cut the sleeves off the front of the shirt.

  •  Turn the shirt over and  cut where I marked the lines.


  •  Cut a line down the middle of the back of the shirt.
  •  Fold the shirt  in half placing the two back pieces together.
  •  Cut 8 even strips.
  •  Weave the strips

 



  • Gather the cut strips and pin to the collar


  • Sew the strips to the collar

  • Trim off all the excess.




I am currently working on a video for this shirt. 
 I am hoping that will be up very soon.
Have a Beautiful Day.
XXOO.
Anne

10 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, So glad to see you are getting stronger every day, and I know it wasn't easy, but here you are. This is probably at the top of my list for favorites from WobiSobi. The details are amazing and I will pass this one on to my daughter for sure. Sending you warm wishes, lots of love, and HUGE HUGS..Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo so much Mary Love you to pieces, and a big Hug right back... XXOOO

      Delete
  2. This is lovely. I cant wait to give it a try ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute. I know my 12 year old granddaughter is going to flip over thos. I bet she will want one in all her favorite colors for next summer. Even i might give it a whirl. LOL. Thankyou so much for sharing this wondetful tutorial that is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uau, I love it! thanks for share! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Your idea was just excellent. I hope everyone enjoyed this tutorial a lot. But if you share video tutorial for us that will be better. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right I need to do a video on this. I Will work on one.XXOO

      Delete
  6. You have a unique perspective. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!