Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Grey, Side-tied Tee: DIY






I really love Side Tied shirts. What is nice about this T-Shirt, DIY is that you can adjust the sizing to fit your own body shape. It really just depends on how you tie it. 



Things You Need.

  • Tee shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk

  • Lay your shirt on a flat surface
  • Draw a diagonal line from under the arm to the top of the  shoulder 
  • Draw a zig zag line all the way to the end of the arm.
  • Draw a zig zag line from under the arm down to the base of the shirt.
  • Cut your lines



  •  Tie the points together 
  • Adjust as needed.




I know I have been a little absent from my blog and I am sorry for that.  This is my creative place and when I don't do it,  I do not feel balance in my life. I am slowly working my way back in.
 On a top note, I am  still doing my Mind, Body, Spirit,Challenge.   For all of you who are new I am walking 1 hour and 15 minutes everyday. Plus 3 days a week I do 30 minutes of strength training.
 ( in my house not in a gym.)   Right now I am up to 112 days. My goal right now is to reach 120 days and after that 150 and so on.
 Hopefully I will be back to normal soon,
  Whatever Normal is. 
I love you guys  Thanks for all the love and support.
XXOOO

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!