I have seen off the shoulder tees everywhere this spring.
I really want to attempt to make one out some very pretty,
floral material but first I had to make one out of,what else, a T-shirt.
This one is pretty easy because there is just a little hand stitching involved.
- XL Men's Tee
- Safety Pin
- Needle a Thread
- Fold the shirt in half, Cut a straight line right under the shoulders of the shirt.
- I use tape to help keep my line straight.
- Cut off the shoulders.
- Turn the shirt upside down with the hem at the top.
- Turn the sleeves with the hem up.
- Cut a small hole on the inside of the hem on both sides of the small seam.
- * make sure not to cut through to the other side.
- Measure the elastic by wrapping it around your arm and your chest.
- Attach your pin to the end of the elastic.
- Thread it through the hole and around the to the other side
- Tie it off.and trim the excess.
- Attach the two arms to the side by hand stitching with a needle and thread.
I think it would be fun to tie dye this.
Have a wonderful day!
Lots of <3
I just created a Snap Chat.
You can find me @